Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Elvis Nelson


Learning about trust and love in the hardest ways possible. Buffy and I hang out, go to a dodge bar, let women fall in love with us, it is all a distraction because we are tired. poor, and just feeling lucky. Sitting friendly, we are understanding something, the music is nostalgic, Hotel California, and for five seconds we are feeling it, girls are dancing cause they feel it too. I keep thinking I am somewhere else.


Elvis Nelson has a green guitar, it is child sized and covered in black felt pen scrawl. We are sitting in the cage listening to him play Bob Marley songs, he is doing it well, but the heart is out of it. I know it will cost at least a dollar, I also know it is a small price to pay. He is letting me take pictures and we all know they are worth more than any words than I can say.


A rat or mouse has fallen dead between the walls, why does this only happen when the heat of summer will make the smell unbearable? I will sleep with everything wide open. I can not bear the scent of death right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment